0% over 24 month term
Clean Car Rebate
Claim a $8,625 rebate after your purchase
- Permanent Magnet Synchronous Electric Motor
- DC Fast-Charge to 80% in 54 minutes
- 17” Alloy Wheels
- Forward Collision Avoidance Assist – Car, Pedestrian, Cyclist
- Lane Keep Assist & Lane Follow Assist
- Blind Spot Collision Warning
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Rear Seat Occupant Alert
- Front & Rear Parking Sensors
- Halogen Bi-Function Projection Headlamps
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Leather Steering Wheel with Paddle Shifters
- 8” LCD Touchscreen Infotainment
- 7” TFT LCD Supervision Cluster
- Apple CarPlayTM & Android AutoTM
Kia Niro EV - 100% pure electric, zero emissions
7 Year High Voltage Battery Warranty
The Kia Niro EV EX comes with a 7 year/160,000 km (whichever comes first) warranty programme on its high-voltage battery.
All new Kia vehicles come with an impressive 5 year/100,000 km (whichever comes first) warranty programme.
Feel safe and secure knowing all new Kia vehicles come with free Kia Roadside Assist for the first five
Terms and conditions: *Offers available until 31st December 2021 or while stocks last. Stock is strictly limited. DDC’s are Dealer Delivery costs of up to $1,250. These include new car registration, 12 months vehicle licencing, 3 years WOF, a full tank of fuel where applicable, a pre-delivery service and full vehicle groom. *Rebate subsidy can be claimed through NZ Land Transport. †Fuel economy figures are stated for the purpose of comparison and will differ according to operating conditions and driving style. The Kia 5 Year Warranty Programme runs for 5 years or up to 100,000 kms (whichever occurs first). The Kia Scheduled Service Plan runs for the first 4 years or up to 40,000 kms (whichever occurs first). All other on road costs (ORC) are additional. Terms and conditions apply, see Kia.co.nz for full terms and conditions. Finance offer is 1/3x3. Pay 1/3 of vehicles RRP+ DDC’s and driveaway. Then pay 1/3 in 12 months and a final 1/3 in 24 months Finance rate is 0%. Normal lending criteria applies.